Which clinic should I choose for hair transplant in India? How do I know yours is the best hair transplant center? (posted by Greg Maine)
You should do your own research and choose the clinic you are most comfortable with.
However, we have a center that does great modern day transplants using FUE technique.
Consider these points and decide-
- India’s premiere hair transplant center doing exclusive FUE work.
- Dr Bhatti is the only Plastic Surgeon in India with an exclusive FUE Hair Transplant practice.
- We use our patented State-of-the-Art "Blend TM" Technology which blends you grafts naturally with minimal trauma to existing roots causing zero shock loss to existing hair. Shock loss can be upto 30% to existing hairs in the commonly done procedure.
- We use our own Innovative equipments and also the Safe Scribe System of James Harris.
- A modern Hair Laboratory cares for your darling buds after they are out and before they are placed back in. We use PRP for preservation of the grafts.
- Patented Painless Procedure
- Ultimate saloon comfort
- "Cost of hair transplant in India" – Cheapest for the quality given
- No scars, No stitches, Early recovery, No regret with FUE technique
- We have trained most Indian hair transplant doctors in FUE technique
- Hair Lines look full and natural due to dense packing
- Dr Tejinder Bhatti is highly regarded in the field of FUE- he has been elected the Founding Secretary of the International FUE Society
- Each hair is planted with no touch technique controlling the direction and orientation of new growing hair.
- Roots containing 1, 2 and 3 hair are arranged artistically which only a plastic surgeon with years of practice can do.
- Roots strategically placed for natural results
- We also are experts in eye brow, moustache and beard with great results.
- We attend all Hair transplant related International Meetings the world over.
- 18.We have made hair transplantation better through constant research and innovations that have corrected the pitfalls of prior art and current practice.
- Our "Blend TM" is the generic name for the "Root-by-Root" technique
- “Blend TM" was invented to cause minimal damage to your precious darling buds.
- Preservation of Stem Cells done with due care while handling with no touch technique.
- Digital technology with 25times magnification is used while handling your darling buds. Only 0.5% hair transplant doctors in India practice this advanced level of hair transplant. Studies have suggested there may be upto 30% damage to your darling buds when high magnification is not used. Our FUE transection rates are- Indians- 0.7%, Caucasians- 1.7% and Africans- 7% . You can say that they are the lowest in the world.
- The best equipment only is used for the procedure. Punches are never reused. This does add to the cost but we have never compromised on quality.
- Our philosophy remains that hair transplantation is not one single operation. It is a process where many operators perform many their distinct functions meticulously with high end technology to produce best results. Only a large team of 16 members can cover a large bald area with hundreds of roots in a short time for best results Simulated training on models for 100 days is a must for any new member in the team to adhere to our stringent quality control.