What is a FUE hair transplant?
FUE or follicular hair transplantation is a hair transplantation technique, which is
in trend these days. This minimally invasive technique top skills and precision to
produce desired results.
What is the actual process under FUE hair transplant?
Here is a quick look at how your FUE hair transplantation technique shall proceed:
- At first, your surgeon shall demarcate both your donor and recipient sites from
- In case your selected donor site falls short of yielding sufficient hair grafts,
your doctor may look at other donor sites. These sites may be inclusive of your
chest, beard, etc.
- Next, he shall proceed with the actual extraction of your hair follicles from
your donor site, one by one.
- Without losing time, the surgeon will implant those extracted hair follicles to
the recipient site. Art darling Buds, the ANAGEN Q+ technique has been giving
great results case after case in Dr Bhatti’s hands since
last 10 years of his 20 year old practice.
- The process is entirely minimally invasive and is efficient enough to leave no
visible scars behind. Although FUE and FUT (Follicular unit transplantation) may
sound to be the same, still they carry some differences.
FUE technique versus FUT technique
Not very relevant today with most FUT die-hard surgeons taking to FUE in the last 1-2
years, a discussion still remains relevant.
The main difference between both of them is the way of extracting hair follicles from
the donor sites. Remaining hair transplantation process is more or less the same.
Harvesting of hair follicles in FUT is through cutting out a strip from the back and
sides of the head. The scar is much more prominent than its counterpart FUE. The
extraction of grafts is quick. The surgeon only spends
20-40 minutes in harvesting as compared to 2-3 hours in FUE. Since it is not labor
intensive, many surgeons still continue to undertake FUT procedures while
publicising FUE to remain relevant.
As both the processes stand different, it is best to consult your surgeon about their
pros and cons to you ahead of finalizing your decision.
You can go through the entire FUT vs. FUE debate at-
Why choose us?
Darling Buds is one-of-its-kind international clinic, totally dedicated towards FUE
hair transplantation process. These prominent pointers make us unique in the
- Dr Bhatti has been featured amongst the world’s TOP 20 Best Hair Transplant
Surgeones in the World. Please read-
https://www.apetogentleman.com/worlds-best-hair-transplant-doctors/ Also see
this video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=8JaRNZgF1F4
- Our team is a cluster of well-qualified, well-experienced medical
professionals with thorough know-how of all strategies of cutting edge FUE
- We have an low attrition rate for all our key staff members. All staff are
permanent ,happy employees and not itinerant staff. This helps us in
standardising our results.
- Dr Bhatti believes in communicating personally with all his patients to
understand their options and suggest hair restoration options and
strategies. It is always best if you visit us in person to have a detailed
hair analysis. For outstation clients, we initially communicate over emails,
video calls, or phone calls whichever is convenient for our clients.
- We own the latest state of the art medical equipment to produce better
results at affordable pricing for all.
- The Clinic is situated in a hospital owned by Dr Bhatti with full time
anesthetist to ensure safety since hair transplant is a surgical procedure.
It is not to be taken lightly. The procedure should never be
done in small shanty commercial stores and retail outlets converted into
clinics which is the norm in India.
How do we do it?
We follow the following steps to perform FUE hair transplant to ensure safety in
surgery and complete client satisfaction:
1. Preparation of the donor region for follicular hair extraction
- First, we shall be analyzing your hair and scalp to conclude whether you are the
right candidate for an FUE hair transplant or not.
- Next thing, Dr Bhatti shall identify specific recipient areas and customize a
plan for you.
- He shall then trim off hair from your donor region. In so doing this himself, Dr
Bhatti with feel will be able to identify the safe donor zone and which areas to
avoid. This facilitates him in easy identification
of stronger and healthier hair follicles to act as donor hairs.
2. The actual process of extraction
After preparing your donor region and asepticising it, Dr Bhatti shall remove
individual follicular units one in every 5 follicular units to preserve your scalp
donor from over-harvesting. He will make circular incisions
using 0.75-0.8 mm specialised trademarked punches and the staff will help him in
extracting those safely. This process is called harvesting.
The hair grafts are extracted with the aid of fine forceps (tweezer-like surgical
- We make a similar incision using customised CIT blades on your recipient region
to give you a perfectly natural look.
- Once done, we strategically place all the extracted follicles one by one. This
cannot be done by the DHT technique since once all grafts are harvested we need
to plan placement and not before when we do not know
how many singles, doubles and triples can be extracted. These direct techniques
are mere gimmicks.
- This way, we achieve naturalness and volume in your thinning regions.
- Whatever tiny incisions stay behind, shall undergo a process of complete healing
within a few days. The skin becomes watertight in just 36 hours sealing the
roots 4 mmm dep under the skin well protected from the
- Within the next6-9 months, you will be pleased to have voluminous hair growth in
the targeted region. But every persons growth is different and depends upon his
What cost will you bear for your FUE hair transplant?
Currently, we have two different packages available:
- The premium package shall cost you around 99 INR per graft.
- he standard package shall cost you around 89 INR per graft. GST is presently
bundled together with the costing. Hence it is not confusing. Learn about the
inclusions and exclusions in both these packages on the
Cost of Hair Transplant page in the website.
Advantage of both the packages:
Throughout the procedure, we Dr Bhatti ensure 100 percent of the following steps are
done exclusively by him:
- Hairline design
- Local anesthesia
- Graft harvesting
- Strategic Planning of placement
- Slit making
- Supervision of plantation
- First day cleaning and dressing of donor area and instructions
Additionally first 5 e-mails before procedure and all e-mails after procedure are
personally answered by Dr Bhatti to avoid confusions and maintain continuity. We go
the extra mile in maintaining lasting relationship
with our patients.
For more information, please do feel free to write to us at email@example.com
or ring us at 9814531111.